Hold your own in the scrum wearing these soft ground rugby boots. For the tight five forwards looking to dominate at the set piece they have a built in toe cage and ergonomic stud design giving your feet extra protection when in close contact. These boots have a durable PU upper plus a wide foot sole plate with a 9mm heel-to-toe raise so you can enjoy an explosive foot position when accelerating around the field. This also helps to reduce strain to your lower limbs, so that you can play at maximum power throughout the season. A heavily cushioned ankle collar makes sure you're comfortable from kick off to the final whistle of every game and a combination of 8 removable studs and additional TPU traction will help when getting into low body positions in the ruck. Creating unrivalled power on the pitch, these boots are designed for playing on soft ground on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- Reinforced toe box for forefoot strength and protection
- Built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Perfect for powerful forwards
- TPU studs spreads stud pressure evenly across the foot
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchase