These soft ground rugby boots combine the characteristics of a power player with subtle agility, making them perfect for back row and loose forwards. They are built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction. Comfortable and supportive, these boots have a durable PU upper and a heavily cushioned collar with a locked in toebed, offering a tight and snug fit for wider feet without being uncomfortable. A 9mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to your lower limbs and helps to position your foot for maximum power and drive on the pitch. TPU studs plus 8 removable studs means these boots provide grip even in the depths of Winter so you can concentrate on the game ahead of you.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- Cushioned collar offers a snug but comfortable fit
- Hybrid outsole with TPU studs for extra grip and traction
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces
- Perfect for back row and loose forwards
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchas