For the agile player who wants to stay light on their feet to burn past opponents, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and power across the pitch. They are designed for forwards playing on hard or artificial surfaces where traditional metal studs cant penetrate. An airmesh upper makes sure your feet can breathe to keep them from sweating while remaining durable enough to last you through a long rugby season. Offset lacing gives you maximum on-pitch control while a cushioned collar makes sure you're comfortable from kick off to the final whistle. A dynamic forefoot and locked in toebed and collar gives a snug fit to keep you supported and stop you from slipping. A 6.5mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to your lower limbs and TPU fixed studs offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, making sure pressure is spread evenly across the footbed.
- Airmesh upper stops feet from sweating
- TPU studs spreads stud pressure evenly across the foot
- Built for firm ground play on hard or artificial surfaces
- 6.5mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Perfect for agile forwards